C900 short throw shifter

I am dismayed to see that Saab Savior has discontinued the short shifter for C900s. Is there anyplace else to get these?

Reply to
Ludwig

Ludwig (Ludwig ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

There's a lot of recent posts on SaabCentral about them - I think they're getting (or have recently got) a group buy together. There's also instructions on modifying your own.

Quite why you'd want to, I dunno. The actual gear lever geometry's not the thing that slows the change down most.

Reply to
Adrian