cabin fan Saab # 40 70 769 - which model is it for?

Hi everyone,

I've come across someone selling brand new Italian-made Magneti-Marelli cabin fan+motor assemblies for Saab's. The Saab part number shown on the sticker on the side of the motor housing is # 40 70 769. It doesn't appear in any of the online listings I've checked and Google didn't return anything.

Does anyone know if these are replacements for the cabin fan used in C900's? I've not yet seen a C900 cabin fan in the flesh to compare it against.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site