Calibrate Turbocharge system?

I have a 9-5 aero -01. How do I calibrate the turbosystem. With full trotle for about 20 sek? Between which rpm?

/orat

Reply to
orat

For 20 Swedish Kroner ? Is this a troll ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

"orat" skrev i en meddelelse news:T4WNe.32050$ snipped-for-privacy@newsb.telia.net...

You find a longer steep hill. In 4. or 5. gear, drive with full throttle in the range from 2,500 - 3,500 rpm. Do this 3 or 4 times. The adaption takes place within 2,750 and 3,250 rpm. You need for the car to stay within that rpm-range for at least 4 seconds.

If you do nothing, the adaption will take automaticly, but will need a longer time.

Reply to
Henrik B.

Henrik B. skrev:

Thanks Henrik.