Calling all Saab Owners!

Do you want to have your voices heard and represented in an upcoming presentation to Saab executives?

The George Washington University has partnered with Saab to promote the new 9-3. We are a group of 7 MBA students and we will present our marketing plan to Saab executives at the end of our class. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how to improve the brand.

If you are interested in having your voice heard, please click the link below and participate in a short survey. Please indicate on the survey whether you would like to participate in a focus group, preference will be given to residents of the Boston Metropolitan Area.

We are available to answer any questions. Contact us at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

We appreciate your input!

Reply to
GWStudentsforSaab