catalyst converter

can i take out my catalyst converter and it stilll run good,,,also,,,my tank leaks ,,i think from the bottom where the fuel lines come out,,is it a seal

Reply to
saabguyiniowa

Don't know if the State of Iowa allows you to take out the cat. But you will be emptying your wallet a lot quicker driving with a leaky gas tank. Gas is no longer that cheap in this wasteful land.

Reply to
yaofeng

It'll run fine without the catalyst, you may not pass emissions though and it's illegal to tamper with it.

Reply to
James Sweet