CD changer question

I have a 97 900SE turbo and am looking to install a CD changer. The cable located in the trunk only has 10 pins. I am told that the Clarion DC625 will fit but it has a 13 pin connection. I removed the head unit to be sure that the 10 pin cable was connected to it and found that the 10 pin connector cable is plugged into the back female

13 pin piece. I am considering buying the Clarion DC625 but want to be sure that it will work. Any help is appreciated
Reply to
DocP

Crutchfield says it fits.

They are usually right because it costs them $$ if they are wrong.

-Fred W

Reply to
The Malt Hound

Thanks; I had been talking to Crutchfield back and forth and they tell me it?ll fit. I just wanted to be sure.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
DocP

DocP,

BTW, I have a DC625 with a cover I took off my RIP 900SE and would be willing to sell. Please e-mail me if interested.

-Dima

Reply to
Dima