Check Engine Fault Indicator

The Check Engine Fault Indicator on my '94 900S comes on occassionally.

I never stays on for very long but it is a bit irritating.

According to the owners manual this indicates a fault in the fuel or ignition system which will result in limited performance - the intermittent nature and the fact that there is no effect on the performance suggest to me that there is a sensor/indicator problem.

Does anyone know any detail about the sensor path associated with the Check Engine Indicator?

Cheers

Alec

Reply to
Alec Sibbald