Check Engine ? saab 95 aero 2001.

The "Check Engine" lamp started to light the other day. The engen is running as before, I can not feel any wrong. The lamp is stay on for about 10 swedish mil heading home. I restartde the engin after some hour but the lamp is still on.

I think the light will go out after 25 running cirkles with no fault. But how long is that in time?

Please any suggestions.

Regardes Orat

Reply to
orat

Did you change your oxygen sensor?

Reply to
Valjean

Valjean skrev:

No I have not. Is that expencive?

Reply to
orat

Evidently not, if this is for the make and model you have--but there's two then:

Valjean