Chicago service recommendation

Need to get my saab serviced. I live in north Chicago, but I'm willing to take it to the burbs if there is a really decent independent service shop around. Thanks for any information.

Toby

Reply to
Toby Drake

try saab exchange and ask for George. he knows his stuff

Reply to
micbib

Peterson's in Skokie has a good reputation, but I go to Independent Auto Craft in Crystal Lake. Have been for over ten years. Murray

Reply to
Murray Pastko