CIS Injection Cold Start Injector Seals

I have an '85 900 8-valve which uses the Bosch CIS injection. The fuel delivery banjo fitting that's on top of the Cold Start Injector, aka Cold Start Valve is leaking fuel. The cause is deterioration of the rubber in the washer/seals on mounted at the top and bottom of the banjo fitting.

Does anyone know of a source of these seals? No luck with my local dealer, and thesaabsite.com - at least so far.

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don

in article snipped-for-privacy@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com, Don at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 12/02/2007 20:53:

I'm sorry - I can't suggest a supplier, but it is possible to run without the cold start injector as long as where you live is not under about 5 degrees C for much of the time. The fuel supply can be removed and blocked off until you find the seals (remember to unplug the electrical supply to it, too).

Happy hunting :)

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Tnx Paul. Unfortunately, this is not possible, as I live in central Illinois and it's been below zero F here, off and on, for the past couple of weeks. I'll keep searching.

Reply to
Don