[classicsaab] Bosch LH-Jetronic parts listings for Saab 900's and 9000's (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:14:08 +1000 (EST) From: Saab C900 Viggenist Reply-To: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com To: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com Subject: [classicsaab] Bosch LH-Jetronic parts listings for Saab 900's and 9000's

Hi I found this on the web recently and have tried to track down who the original author is without any luck (so far). In any case, to give the document a proper location, I've set up a copy at:

If you know who the original author is, please let me know so I can give that person proper credit as it's an excellent reference work!

Regards,

Craig.

-- Craig's Saab C900 Page at | Craig's Classic Saab Workshop - Sydney .au

and other URL'sEmail: snipped-for-privacy@lios.apana.org.au | For Saab 99/C900/9000 Enthusiasts World-Wide!Alternate: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com | Web-forums, galleries, library, links, etc.

Reply to
Saab C900 Viggenist