Convert a 2002 saab 9-3 to "EasyTronic" the automatic transmission that is like a manual...

Hey, I recently drove a Acura RSX that had an automatic transmission that could also be manually shifted. I am curious if my 2002 Saab 9-3 automatic can be made to do this. Any ideas?

Reply to
SPL

The word I was looking for was "auto stick"...anywho, can it be done?

Reply to
SPL