Convertible mobile antenna

Does anyone know where to get a cheap version of the mobile phone antenna on a 2001 9-3 convertible? Someone took mine(grrr!) and they cost a ridiculous amount to replace in Australia. Also, as I don't use the phone, I could use a dummy. Any ideas?

Reply to
sdf

PS. For those that don't know, it's the short (approx. 6 inch) black aerial on the RHS at the back.

Reply to
sdf