Corsa brake squeal

I have recently bought a new corsa 1.2SXi and the brakes squeal. I had the same problem on my last car, and after dealers tried all sorts of ideas, the problem was finally resolved when the pads were changed on the front.

Does anyone know if simply applying copper grease in the right places may work. If so, where abouts should it be applied? Or can anyone recommend an alternative solution.

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
Full spec

A bit OT, don't you think? ;-)

Copper grease may help, apply it to the back of the pads.

If it doesn't, change your pads for a softer set.

Reply to
Grunff

in article YDEab.295$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net, Full spec at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote on 19/09/2003 15:45:

How nice ... I don't think it's supposed to though.

Paul SAAB, no Corsa yet

Reply to
Paul Halliday