Could use a spittle of help with my new old car (95 900)

my 85 900 turbo is retired with a dead tranny, so I purchased an fine condition `95 900 turbo 2.0l.

Is there any source for a PDF of the owners manual? The previous owner failed to leave it with the dealer, and it may be a fair while before he can send it to me.

Many Thanks, GH

Reply to
GH

I just did a quick seach on ebay and came up with one... still 4 days left on the auction:

The link is of course ugly, but it was the only entry searching for "1995 900 saab manual"

/r

Reply to
rob