couple of warm-up regs, intercooler pipes, coils etc. on Ebay. (.au)

Hi,

I've put some more things up on Ebay. A couple of warm-up regs, a set of intercooler pipes, some ignition coils, and I have a few more things that I haven't taken pics of yet to list later today.

Let me know if you've got Q's. The items are all in Sydney, Australia.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site