Dash Rattle

I have a 9-5 and there is an annoying rattle in the a/c grill up on top left of the dash and also the vent just to the right of the driver. During accelleration the rattles stop but reappear when stopped or at a constant speed.

How can I remove these to find out what is rattleing?

And

What is the procedure for removing the computer panel from above the radio?

TIA, GWB

Reply to
George W. Barrowcliff

I'm not a 9-5'er, but I bet you can't without pulling the dash.

If you mean the SID, just poke some nails or similar in the holes and sort of pull it out. It's not held in by anything.

Reply to
still me

In message , still me writes

9-5 SID doesn't have holes like the NG900's SID, easiest way if to remove the radio using some DIN tools and then pull it out or, if you are careful you can lever it out using a screwdriver with some packing to protect the dash - it's only clipped it.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Sinclair