Do I need new headlights to register my UK Saab 93 in France?

I have a UK Saab 93 from 2000, I've been living in France now since last May and managed to get my Carte Grise. However now the car is 4 years old I need to pass the Control Technique. I'm worried that they'll fail me and say I need new headlights. Since I'm returning to the UK next year I can see big money being spent. Is this the case? Or is there some way to adjust the headlights to point the right way? If I have to buy new headlights can anyone suggest the cheapest place to purchase for European style headlights?

Thanks

David Davidson

Reply to
David Davidson