Does ONStar take the phone port on later 9-5's?

I use the integrated port in the radio for the hands free kit for my phone in my 9-5. The integration is perfect.

If I get a later 9-5 that has On-Star, does that take the port that I plug into or does the radio have a special port for on-star?

Thanks

Reply to
Bill Jackson

I hav installed in my 2002 Viggen the UHLTronics Triad that will allow both to work with the priority to Onstar and you can then even conference call with the two lines. Because if you are in an acident and on the phone you want onstar to have priority. That is what will share the phone port which is now used by Onstar. Check out

It works GREAT!

Reply to
saabnut