Driver side window offtrack

Hi, My driver side window just went offtrack day before. I am looking for some suggesstions how to fix it. The motor seems to work fine. Just that the glass is not in normal position.

Is this something I can fix my self or do I have to take it to a repair shop. If I do take it to the repair shop how much should it cost to fix it..

Thanks for the replies, Nishant

Reply to
nmehta2002

Model and year please? "it depends", of course. Not a particularly difficult job. Generally, take off interior door trim and door panel, and the problem should be obvious. Details will vary by model of course.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Sorry should have given this information in my first message. Model Saab 93. Saab 1999.

Is there a guide as to how to take off the door trim and door panel or if could you give a brief outline as to how to open the door panel.

Thanks for the reply, Nishant

Reply to
nmehta2002

Just Had same problem on 1992 900 s my body shop took door panel off and put window on track. cost 40.00 us. Good luck papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK