Driversside front seat moves by its self ????

When the seat is in preferred postion and stopped. I remove the key and the seat moves to the rear and stops. If I get out of the car and then get back in., the seat controls will not work. Nor the memory. NOW CHECK THIS OUT --------------

IF I THEN START THE CAR AND DRIVE TO ABOUT 35MPH AND SHUT THE KEY OFF,AND THEN TURN IT BACK ON, WHILE ROLLING . THEN THE SEAT ADJUSTMENTS WILL WORK. THE MEMORY ON #2 AND 3 WILL WORK. #1 MEMORY WILL NOT WORK IN ANY POSTION. ANY ONE OUT THER GOT AN IDEA???????????????

Reply to
SAAB THOM via CarKB.com

Sound like you need to reprogram all 3 positions and start from scratch. Good luck papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK