ELECTRICAL PROB - '94 900 COMMEMORATIVE - HELP!

My 900 commemorative convertible exhibits the following symptoms:

  1. When starting the car, I'll turn the ignition key and nothing happens - no dash lights, etc. I'll keep turning it on & off until finally lights come on and it starts. During this process, I'll flash the high beam stalk to see no lights whatsoever.

  1. When driving, I step on the brake and headlights will "blink", the radio stops momentarily.

The ignition switch has been replaced, which seemed to alleviate the problem for a week or two, then the symptoms (lights blink w/brake) reappear. Any thoughts/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply to
peter

Bump.