Ericsson Industries contact info

A couple of people suggested Ericsson Industries as a source of (manual) transmission repair parts. No contact info was given and I can find no trace of any such company. Any clues?

[Don't give me the "try googling" thing: I've tried that and get about 20K matches, mostly for Ericsson the telephone company.]
Reply to
Everett M. Greene

Here you go:

"Everett M. Greene" wrote:

Reply to
SuoTimo

Thanks. I'd tried variations of the name but never thought of substituting "k" for the "c".

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

Last time I looked at the Eriksson Industries website they didn't show prices or much detail for component parts. Although they don't mention it, it looks like

sells Eriksson's parts, including entire transmissions. I bought my replacement transmission from them (5 speed) and, except for taking several weeks, everything went well and the car is still going strong. Walt Kienzle

1991 900T
Reply to
Walt Kienzle

That's the way Wally's family spelled it....... was in Old Saybrook CT

--=20 Greg Agent 1.93/32.576 Opera8 OOo 2(19104) news.readfreenews.net & news.gmane.org Win98se for sale: Apple//,Auto Parts/Equip/Manuals: = http:// snipped-for-privacy@geardoc36.hostingisfree.com

Reply to
Greg Chi