FA: Bunch of miscellaneous auto items + a few Saab items on Ebay

Hi everyone,

I've listed a number of miscellaneous items along with some Saab parts for sale on Ebay. The items are all located in Sydney. Please visit my Ebay store at "

" to view everything that's listed and let me know if you have any specific item-related questions. The Saab items currently listed are a brand new pair of classic 900 anti-roll/anti-sway bar end links with bushes, and a used classic 900 ignition lock barrel with key. Will put some more Saab items up in the next few days for those people specifically interested in Saab bits and pieces.

Thanks very much,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site