FA: Miscellaneous Saab C900 parts on Ebay (Sydney, .au)

Hi everyone,

I'm starting to list a bunch of miscellaneous Saab C900 parts for sale on Ebay. This is what I've listed so far:

- Driveshaft with Good Used Outer CV Joint for Saab C900

- Power Steering Pump for Saab C900's 1979 to 1989
- Windshield Windscreen Wiper Motors for Saab C900's
- Bosch Starter Motor for Saab C900's 1979 to 1984
More items are being listed today. These items are all located in Sydney, Australia. World-wide shipping is available.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site