FA: Saab Ronal Aero SPG 3-Spoke 15" Alloy Wheels + Tyres on Ebay

Hi everyone, I've listed a set of Saab Ronal Aero SPG 3-Spoke 15" Alloy Wheels

  • Tyres which fits a pre-1987 classic 900 (and perhaps would fit a 99 as well).

I've got all the centre-caps to go with the wheels. Get in touch for more info or to inspect the wheels in person. The wheels are in Sydney, Australia.

Thanks, Craig.

-- Craig's Saab C900 Page at | Craig's Classic Saab Workshop - Sydney .au

and other URL's Email: snipped-for-privacy@lios.apana.org.au | For Saab 99/C900/9000 Enthusiasts World-Wide!Alternate: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com | Web-forums, galleries, library, links, etc.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site