Finally got it !

9/3 Aero Combi V6 all dressed !

Finally got a good deal on rims. They didn't had any more in stock ecept a set of 16" mag wheels. Got them for the same price so I have a winter and a summer set.

The salesrep did a loosy job selling it to me though. Once in the car, I discovered that I had a ton of options he didn't told me about. It was like getting a gift box with other boxes inside. Cool.

Now my wife is working me to let her get it and she will pass me along her "old" 2003 9/3 no frills.

Breakin period in process so no comments about the V6 turbo power but the F1 type gear change on the wheel is so fun :)

But one thing I don't understand : no Onstar in the dash. I thought all GM models were getting it as standard equipment with a 2 year connection prepaid. Have to check that out.

Hmmm... I think I have to buy some stamps. Ciao !

Reply to
Junkyard Engineer

I don't think that Saab has ever had "mag" wheels as in the ones from the Hot Wheels.

SG

Reply to
SG

? I've lost you in translation here...

I have 16" 5 spokes alloy wheels for my winter tires. Maybe not all magnesium but probably an aluminum- magnesium alloy, I agree with that. For summer, I have still have the 17" alloy wheels for the summer.

"SG" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com...

Reply to
Junkyard Engineer

Reply to