flat battery

how long should a battery stay charged on a saab 9000 cse.? have not used my car for 3 weeks , went out to it last night. door would not open off key fob, opened with key found battery to be flat, changed battery and all is well. the flat battery is only 8 months old. my brother reckoned it could be the alarm draining it, could this be the case. regards andy

Reply to
andypandy

Yeah, a good alarm system will take a battery down in 2 weeks!

Al

Reply to
Al

Maybe try a solar charger in the rear window, available from maplin.

Reply to
johannes

Reply to
andypandy