Fog light burning out frequently

Why does my fog lights burn out so frequently? Where do I buy the blue type fog lights? Thank you for your time....

Reply to
Cruz Wilfredo

Your fog lights probably burn out because you have them on too much. You are only suppoosed to turn them on in the fog.

You can buy the blue fog light bulbs at far too many places. They are useless in the fog which is what fog lights are suposed to be used for. They are only used by idiots that want to look cool.

Also, for the record, you should not post in html in newsgroups.

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:21:55 -0400, Fred W.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen