For Sale 1986 SAAB 99

In Northern New Jersey. Must tow. Good for parts but could get going again. Very good tires. No rust. Two radios. $400

Reply to
Tom

BTW the last year of manufacture for the Saab 99 was 1984 ;-)

The Saab 90 (front end Saab 99 with the back end of a Saab 900 2-door saloon grafted onto it) was made for model years 1985-1986.

All of these are very nice and reliable cars despite their looks (or my comments above).

I hope your car finds an owner that appreciates it. I had a 1983 99 (made at Valmet in Finland) and loved it.

/Robert

Reply to
Robert Brown

Even more interesting as the last year of 99 importation to the states was

1980 :-)
Reply to
chris

Opps, I meant a SAAB 900, can't get anything past you guys.

Reply to
Tom