For Sale: SAAB 1994 900s

For Sale is my Saab 1994 900s. This is my daily driver and has been a great car for the last few years. Im selling because college bills await me and I need a little extra cash.

Specs:

2.3 Liter Engine, 178,000 miles 5 speed manual 150hp @ 5200rpm 30MPG avg. Options: 6 CD Changer Dual Airbags ABS Power Windows/Locks Tan Cloth Seats

Recent work I have done: New Frontn Windshield @ 178,000 LF Turning lens @ 178,000 New Battery @ 175,000 AC Recharge @ 175,000 New clutch and clutch cable @174,000 New Idler Pullies and Sepentine belt @ 174,000 New front suspension arms and swaybar @ 165,000 New Updated Shifter linkage kit @ 165,000

4 New Yokahama Avid H4 Tires on Alloy wheels (driven 6000 miles) 4 New Dunlop Winter Tires on steel wheels (driven 4000 miles) Current Issues: Needs alignment Needs AC expansion valve.

I have serviced this car faithfully and not spared any expenses. Oil changes every 3000 miles and I've always kept the fluids topped up. This should be a great daily driver for years to come, I am just tired of it, could use the money, and want a 190E 16v instead....

Many of these cars have hard clutch and shifting problems, and popping out of reverse issues. This is due to the old shifter linkage mechanism, worn out clutch cables, and inproperly serviced clutches. This car shifts beautifully and smoothly, without and popouts or crunches. I have replaced all the wear components save the transmission, so the shifting is a pleasure. The car is cayanne red. The paint is in overall good condition, but there are some scratches and stone chips on the hood. Small amount of rust on rear wheel wells, but nothing noticable or serious.

Asking price: $2500 Car located in Nassau NY (30 mins from Albany). Contact: Sean Roland (518) 330-6382 or (518) 766-4325

FOR PICTURES:

sean roland

Hi Speak spanish i need a Saab 900 S Gasoleo Super of 3 door is posible??? my mail is snipped-for-privacy@teleline.es

"sean roland" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Alejandro

te escribe un email con contestas. dime si hay algo que queires saber. el coche esta en los EEUU, en nueva york, no en espana. vale?

Reply to
sean roland