For Sale - Sonett III and 900S

Hey Everyone,

This is a heads-up that I am selling my 1971 Sonett III and 1985 900S

2 Door Sedan, with all extra parts and engine blocks included.

The Sonett's price is $4K for the car and all of the parts which includes a transmission, two engine blocks, dash, crankshafts, switches, two doors (w ith glass panels), a spare Chromadora Wheel, spare soccer wheel, spare SAAB steel wheel (no hubcap), two carburetors, and a SAAB 96/97 toolkit that in cludes the sparkplug tool and special wrench. The carpet is original and in good condition. The car drives well, has SAAB fog lights, original Chromad ora wheels, and an installed radiator fan, the front grille pieces, paperwo rk, and more!

The 900S is also for $4K for the car and all parts that includes a dash, sw itches, spare headlights, front bumper, relays, interior ceiling door handl es and door handle covers, Swedish license plate, spare tail light assembli es, spare front parking light bezels (very rare), 4 inca wheels, tools, pap erwork, SAAB leather manual case, and more! The car drives very well, has r eceived standard maintenance checks, and is used as a daily driver. It has the original "manhole" cover wheels with spares included.

Photos are coming, I just have to take them of the cars. I am still trying to salvage/save the 1978 99 that is being left to rot in my Mom and Dad's n eighborhood. Feel free to call/text me at 909-539-7023.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Prices are negotiable. Buy both together, and I will drop the price for both to $3K each.

Joseph Clift

=sharing

Reply to
Joseph Matthew Clift

On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 1:24:01 PM UTC-8, Joseph Matthew Clift w rote:

[...]

FYI - the price has been lowered to $3000 for each car. Purchase them toget her, and the total price is $5400.

Reply to
Joseph Matthew Clift