Free SAAB 9000 Haynes Manual in US!!

Recently sold off my last 9000 and have a used copy of the Haynes 9000 4 cyl. manual 1985-1995 (C to N reg) that I will send to the first respondant to me via email at (fred dot wills at myrealbox dot com) if you will just agree to cover the cost of postage. I would imagine the USPS book rate should be around a buck or two at most or I can send it via priority mail for pretty cheap too. Your choice. I can take PayPal, if you prefer, but would ask you to cover the PayPal fees as well.

It's in OK shape. Has a few loose sections in the binding and a few grease marks on the edges of the pages (go figure...) but worth infinitely more than what I'm asking for it, nothing.

I also have a bunch of pages of tech info that I have printed out (from various sources) pertaining to my 9000s (a 92 Turbo and 93 CSET) which I can throw into the package if you want. Either that or I'll be sending them to the landfill or the fireplace.

Just my lame-assed attempt to give back a little to one of my favorite virtual communities.

;-)

Reply to
Malt_Hound

What? Nobody wants a free repair manual? Going... Going...

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Salutations:

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:55:15 -0300, Malt_Hound not*yahoo.com">

Reply to
Dexter J

Reply to
Rommi Saar

No thanks, my SAAB 9000 days are over now.

They were nice cars at the time, but they have become too long in the tooth now and it's too hard to find one that doesn't have eleventy-billion miles on it and fenders like swiss cheese.

On to other machines for me... My NG900's seem to be doing OK so far. Both of them with SAAB 2.0L 4 banger FPTs. Considerably lighter and more nimble than the old 9k's.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Salutations:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:49:18 -0300, Malt_Hound not*yahoo.com">

Reply to
Dexter J

Reply to
Pooh Bear