friction

Good morning to all I Possess a Saab 93 and I have a problem of friction. When the friction is cold it doesn't act, it works well, instead, when it is warm or when you/he/she is repeatedly used. Has someone had the same problem? Thanks Leo

Reply to
elio

Good morning to you be it now indeed good sir. You are having the cold friction inaction. It is more common when she is repeatedly used for the friction to decrease. Put some fine grade sand in her when she still be cold.

Reply to
Loogie

LMAO

Reply to
me

I haven't a CLUE what you mean. Could you try English English instead ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore