Front Passenger Side Bumper Extension for '92 900?

Anyone want to sell a used bumper extension for the front passenger side? Mine just fell off. Not looking for mint condition. Used is fine. Nothing on ebay right now, so thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Reply to
madison41

Madison41,

Make sure the one you do end up finding is literally attached in at least 4 "corners" of that extension and secured to the fender better than it was done originally.

I had SPG extensions and those always ended up falling off due to snow or a bump in the road, etc, I lost 3 SPG extension at the time of $70 each of plastic, not cheap. During this time I smartened up and secured them like they were never secured before.

Then I got wise and bought a 9000 with none of those. Unfortunately I got in an accident with that in 2002.

Good Luck!

SG

Reply to
SG

Yes.. The notorious c900 front bumper extension falling off. It is In the same league as the drooping headliner of the same car. The numbers of c900 are dwindling. I no longer own a c900. Check

yaofeng

yaofeng,

That is very, very sad. At least the hatchback will be back in 2008 as the 9-2

So the way I see it has gone

92,93,96,99,900,NG900,9-3, 9-2 and that about rounds it out. I wonder if that'll be it?

SG

Reply to
SG

Look at the other side, didn't SAAB have a good run with this wondelful line of models over the year?

Reply to
yaofeng