FS : Saab 9000CDe fo Spares or Repair

Hi,

Due to non payment, I am re-advertising my Saab 9000 CDe. For spares or repair.

1994 4 Door Saloon, in metallic red. 4x Alloys (5 Spoke Fulda/Saab) 4 new tyres. 2.0l LPT Turbo engine, manual gearbox. 103K miles. 4x Electric Windows Glass Electric Sunroof. Dark Grey/Charcoal Velour interior in good condition. Electric Aerial, No Radio. Body is in good condition. No MOT or Tax, V5 SORN. Was used as main transport until bought a larger vehicle. Needs a good service. Will be sorry to see it go, but lack of time and space mean it must be sold. £495.00 ONO located near Epsom.

Also have a 1992 9000 for spares - Auto box, Head Gasket Blown, Good panels and interior with wood dash. (would need to be removed on a trailer) - £95.00 ono

Or make me an offer for both.

Best Regards

Andy snipped-for-privacy@xxxntlworld.com (Remove xxx to email)

Reply to