FS: Steel Rims for Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan

For Sale: Steel Rims for Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan

Set of 4 barely used 15" steel saab rims for 2003 or newer Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan.

Only $120 for the set!

I had them on the car for a full three weeks before I had to give the car up. They're in perfect shape, so save a few bucks and buy these instead of paying your dealer or garage $75 a pop!

Located in downtown Toronto.

Contact James at vinyl186[at]hotmail[dot]com or just call me on my cell phone:

519-729-0209 (kitchener number, but I live in Toronto)
Reply to
vinyl186