fuel injectors and regulators

hi what is the ratings for the yellow bosch fuel injectors on my 1990 saab 9000 cd 2.0 turbo DI/apc and what is the rating for the fuel pressure regulator on the same car

and what are the ratings on the black bosch fuel injector on my 1992 saab 9000 cd 2.3 turbo. and what are the ratings on the fuel pressure regulator on the same car

what is a good cheep fule upgrade for my 1990 saab 2.0 turbo DI/APC

thanks

Reply to
es