gearbox

my saab goes into 1st 3rd fourth and fifth but wont go intro 2nd? could you tell me what th problem might be? Thank You MazeyMoo

Reply to
mazey2k

I could try, but with more info you'll get a better answer :)

What model Saab? Can't select the particular slot in the selector gate? Crunches and won't engage? Difficult but works with some/all of the other gears? All will be helpful. Cheers

Reply to
hippo