gearbox oil

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Redline MTL oil as recommended for my 900 gearbox ? I live in Dundee , but don't object to mail order/net purchases. regards

Steve

Reply to
Steve R

I've used MTL in a C900, and it is good. But Honda MTF is just as good, and a whole lot cheaper. Any Honda dealer.

Reply to
Grunff

Right wrong ... I thought (from when I had a 900) duckhams hypoid 75 was also recommended.

WHen I looked for it years ago (Edmunds Walker no longer exists) or D&A (can't remember which) got me a complete box ie. 12 1/2 litre bottles. What was the capacity of the gearbox?

If I have any ... if you like sealed oil that I could have bought any time since 1994 + 6 years ... you are welcome to it :-) Condition ... you take me round the block in the 900.

I am about 1 mile away from the Honda dealer.

Reply to
Charles Christacopoulos

I got mine at the local B&B Autoparts, not sure if they're a chain though.

Reply to
James Sweet