Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale

I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $300.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $400.00

contact me direct at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
deanwestphoto

What does this do that the engine management system doesn't do better/faster/safer, exactly?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

in article snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Dave Hinz at snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote on 10/03/2006 15:21:

It looks "phat" on your dash, mate :)

Reply to
Paul Halliday

I, er, see. So it's using the placebo effect at best then?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

in article snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Dave Hinz at snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote on 10/03/2006 18:47:

... as good as an auxiliary 6" tacho that goes up to 13,000 RPM :)

Reply to
Paul Halliday

My 120,000 mls Saab 9000 has never run better, engine is entirely consistent with no flat spots, fast idling, miss fires or other ills. Why spoil it?

Reply to
Johannes

Think of a manual boost controller (dawes device). Then stick a small seperate controller on the front with a solenoid to operate it instead of ball and spring (think APC) think small digital display and a few buttons. The only advantage this has on an APC equiped car is, you can positively set the boost limit, and possibly the boost curve using the digital display. Another advantage is that you can have multiple "boost maps" set, so one for geting the groceries and one for weekend fun.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

in article snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, NeedforSwede2 at snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com wrote on 15/03/2006 11:50:

Well, given that boost varies on a daily basis, I already have that kind of function ... I just need to guess which one it's set to on a morning and I'm all sorted for the day ;)

Bah! Sounds like voodoo anyway ... Surely it's just like grafting multiple APC units together in the glove box and passenger foot-well with some Frankenstein proportioned lever switch positioned on the passenger seat :)

Also, since the switches are smaller and 1" square we C900 people are unable to operate the device anyway :O

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

You set it in advance on a laptop and copy the map. Although you can also get a plug in screen with several buttons to do basics like map switching.

It is esentially a piggyback ECU that can play with the fuelign/boost/spark advance etc on more modern cars. Emanage

E-01 programmer and the small box in the top corner is the boost controller.

NeedforSwede2