Green Diamond Tires

Hello good folks of this NG,

Having been a Saab driver for most of my adult life (a 99EMS, two 9000s, a

900, two 9-5s, a 9-3 - and our family vehicles now include a 9-5SE, and a 9-3SE convertible)... I have a dilemma. We discovered the Green Diamond Tire three years ago and have been running them on our Saabs year-round. I was impressed with the tires to the point of making a career change and taking on responsibility for distribution in Colorado, the west, and North American retail internet sales.

I have benefited from this NG over the years in seeking technical advice and service tips and owe a debt of gratitude to the regulars that are always willing to lend their considerable expertise. In learning how to best acquaint this NG group with the Green Diamond Tire, I have attempted to post directly to those threads which were/are discussing tires... pros/cons.

On more than one occasion when major tire brands were being debated, or Costco or Tirerack pricing was being seemingly promoted, i attempted to introduce consideration of the Green Diamond Tire yet I have never had a post clear an apparent filter (human or otherwise) to make it into the thread. Other than potentially Spamming, am i doing something else wrong?

Perhaps the larger question may be: is anyone else on this NG aware of the Green Diamond Tire? Any constructive comments or discussion? Is there an appropriate way for me to promote this product to Saab enthusiasts without getting flamed?

Rich Gostenik Green Diamond Tire - West Green Diamond Tire / E-Commerce

303.808.7280 (mobile)

snipped-for-privacy@GreenDiamondTire.com

Reply to
R Gostenik

Is there an appropriate way for me to promote this product to Saab enthusiasts without getting flamed?

Rich Gostenik Green Diamond Tire - West Green Diamond Tire / E-Commerce

303.808.7280 (mobile)

snipped-for-privacy@GreenDiamondTire.com

Hey Rich - Never heard of those tires but here's the Good News! I work for an advertising agency (Link goes here) and your question about ways to promote your business is exactly what we do - all the time. We'd be more than happy to work out an ad campaign for you!! Or, you may prefer to use a more local agency or even place ads locally yourself.. And if you think you have something web surfers would be interested in, you could always set up a website or something... or print your message on thousands of helium balloons and let them loose....the possibilities are almost endless

Have fun and good luck with your new venture

Reply to
Nasty Bob

...and I've got webspace and design experience. And a good friend who is the Nokian importer for the midwest, but hey, whoever is paying the bills, y'know?

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

[...]

No there isn't. Promotion = Spamming.

Products can only be discussed here in a fair and unbiased way, warts and all. And you forgot to mention the most essential and important point about Green Diamond Tires; they're remoulds!

This may not be important for many applications, and it seems like Green Diamond has an advanced remolding technology. But the first choice is really between standard or remold tires. Only after that decision has been settled can you begin to think about different tire brands.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

I accept the light sarcasm with a grain of salt... you folks are a tough crowd and fair enough.

There is a Green Diamond Tire website ("Link goes here") and it is easy enough to locate via browser. It is undergoing revision and will be republished to the web in a few days. Yes- the tires are a remolded, remanufactured product that is made in Sweden (or some of our treads come from Quebec) but is that bad? I submit not... as they are environmentally responsible while providing a level of traction that exceeds the original tire specs.

My intent is not to overtly promote this product here as I do understand/agree that this NG is not the appropriate forum. Also, I am pleased that the original msg at least posted as I was concerned that it had been filtered.

If you have not heard of, or experienced the Green Diamond Tire attributes, please do not dismiss them out-of-hand. I will now leave this NG to the original precepts and topics and ask only to be allowed to introduce my product when appropriate in response to other 'tire' related posts.

Sincere regards to all.

Rich Gostenik Green Diamond Tire - West Green Diamond Tire / E-Commerce

303.808.7280 (mobile)

snipped-for-privacy@GreenDiamondTire.com

Hey Rich - Never heard of those tires but here's the Good News! I work for an advertising agency (Link goes here) and your question about ways to promote your business is exactly what we do - all the time. We'd be more than happy to work out an ad campaign for you!! Or, you may prefer to use a more local agency or even place ads locally yourself.. And if you think you have something web surfers would be interested in, you could always set up a website or something... or print your message on thousands of helium balloons and let them loose....the possibilities are almost endless

Have fun and good luck with your new venture

Reply to
R Gostenik

I got the MDV 205/15 for my 93 9000CSET, 165k mi. After about 10k mi no problems at all at all. Great price. A little loud at the beginning but ok now. I inflate to ~38lbs. to reduce the bounce a bit.

Dan RatherNot

Thanks to all who replied directly to me via email. I knew that there had to be other Saab owners out there that felt as I do. Your experiences with Green Diamond Tires and your encouraging words were... well, encouraging. Again, much appreciated.

Reply to
R Gostenik