grinding gears

I have recently had my clutch replaced in my saab 900i, but over the past few weeks the gears have been initially sticking but once I'm driving the gears are fine. Now I can rarely get it into gear without grinding, and sometimes whilst driving the gears can be sticky and difficult to engage. Could someone tell me what is causing this problem? Thanks joe xxx

Reply to
jo

Sounds like your clutch is dragging when disengaged. Not knowing which flavor (year) of 900 makes it hard to know what adjustment if any could be off.

-Fred W

PS - What's a 900 *i* ?

Reply to
Fred W.