Have problem with heating in my 9000cs

Hi there

I have 9000cs for 8 years, love this car, a week a go had problem with one of hoses from cooling system was leek, have lost almoust all coulant liquid, have replace it but now heating is not blowing any hot air, everything is working ok , when I'm turning on the car climatronic is starting to blow air it's seted up for 20 degrees and trying to defrost windows etc... but it is just cold air. Have checked few bits but cannot find problem by my self. Is it possible that can be air somwhere in the heating system so that's way there is no hot air comming out?

Thanks for all help Wojtek

Reply to
gojwojciech

It sounds very like there's trapped air in the cooling system. There may be a recommended way to deal with this but I'd just run the engine while stationary for a while at normal working temperature with the cap removed from the header tank.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore