Help..

Well I started my 1999 9-5 SE today and a I began smoking likes there was no tommorrow. I looked at the exhaust pipe and yes there is oil inside the pipe..

i was curious if anyone had any idea what was could be going on and if there was a thought as to the price.

-ang

Reply to
Angelo

Seat of the pants diagnosis is a turbo with a bad seal leaking oil into the exhaust. Are you sure it's oil though ? All cars produce water out the exhaust when first started.

Reply to
- Bob -

Would that be a reason for a loss of power.. i had to move it this morning and it was struggling.. yes it is oil.. I also check the oil level and there was smoke coming out of the engine..(you know where you put oil in)

Reply to
Angelo