Hey SAAB Guy,

have you seen Robbie Williams new video, "Tripping"? He´s driving one of those Mr Potatoehead cars, SAAB 95. Maybe something for your SAAB Video site.

Reply to
ÐIÇK

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:13:44 +0200

Dick,

Can you get the video to me in uncompressed captured digital video at 720 x= 480 with 30 frames per second? If so, then I can include it. :)

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

480 with 30 frames per second? If so, then I can include it. :)

I think Dick may have been taking the piss actually !

Note the comment about the 9-5 being a 'Mr Potatohead' car.

Also Dick can't spell potato correctly either. I'd guess he's 'intellectually challenged' !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Pooh Bear/ Graham

So you think it's spam?

SG

20 x 480 with 30 frames per second? If so, then I can include it. :)

ally challenged' !

Reply to
Saab Guy

The commonly accepted meaning of spam is 'unsolicited commercail email' ( also an equivalent Usenet post ) so NO.

He's 'pulling your plonker' - 'taking the piss' - 'syphoning the python' - whatever but I suspect your linguistic skills don't extend to such coloquial stuff.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

For a moment I thought I actually had to watch a RW video because of a SA= AB 95 in it, but now 'Pooh Bear' says it's a Saab 9-5... What car is it?

--=20 MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '91 900i

Reply to
MH

480 with 30 frames per second? If so, then I can include it. :)

challenged' !

Didn't someone 'Dan Quale' introduce a new correct spelling?

Reply to
Johannes

MH,

No kidding. It always makes me smile when people don't know the difference = between a Model 95 and a 9-5. :)

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

For a moment I thought I actually had to watch a RW video because of a SAAB

95 in it, but now 'Pooh Bear' says it's a Saab 9-5... What car is it?

It's a vintage 95 wagon, V4 possibly but with the early nose and dash.

Reply to
john

you can see the video here:

I'm no fan mind....

Reply to
john

MH bräkte:

As I wrote: there is a SAAB _95_ in the video. This is not spam, and thank you all for teaching me how to spell "potato".

Reply to
ÐIÇK

Yes, definately a 95 (1969).

Who cares, what's more important is that you got the 95, not 9-5 right!

Reply to
MH

Yes, a 95, great, thanks.

Reply to
MH

480 with 30 frames per second? If so, then I can include it. :)

challenged' !

Malt_Hound

That was the first year of the 99's I believe, and 1 year after I become a sentient being, so it must have been a good year! lol

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

Malt_Hound" >>>> Then your children will be next"

I promise, I will not run for vice president in the United States.

Reply to
ÐIÇK

"Also Dick can't spell potato correctly either. I'd guess he's 'intellectually challenged'! "The commonly accepted meaning of spam is 'unsolicited commercail email"

"commercail"?????

Reply to
Nasty Bob

Don't you hate it when that happens ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Nasty Bob = Usenet Spelling Police

Reply to
Malt_Hound

LOL! Damn that copywriter... I'm always looking for the USP

Reply to
Nasty Bob