Hirsch perfomance pack 9-3 conv auto 2004

Has anyone got any stats for the Hirsch performance pack (HPP) for a 9-3 Areo 2004 conv.

I have just swapped in my sport sedan which had HPP and loved having a 6.x second car.

However, as the conv is heavier the stats will be different and I can't seem to find any - via Google - and wondered if the cost would be worth the extra vaa voom, if there is any.

Cheers Mick

Reply to
mickx

Try the Hirsch site at

Use the drop down menu in top right hand corner to select your exact model.

Reply to
Gabriel Shaw

Thanks for the pointer

Mick