How do I replace my rear rotors & pads for my 2001 9-5?

Hello all:

I am a rookie in this sort of thing and was wondering what I need to do to replace my 2001 9-5 (not Aero)'s Rear rotors and brake pads. I'd like to replace them myself to get "acquainted" with DIY sort of thing. I know what parts to get, just not how to install them or nor what tools I need to perform this task.

Any guidance anyone has will be much appreciated.

Thanks, Sunny Washington, DC

Reply to
sunny.kalsi

Check the SAABsite.com