How to create wheelspin

Saw that on a car next the mine. The wheels were already spinning (apparently) while waiting for the lights to change! No point in following this car, I thought, but how is this possible? It was just rotating wheel covers :-) Is this legal?

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

The latest bling-bling in the (c)rap world. Should *not* be used on a Saab.

Reply to
Goran Larsson

It's a Chav thing, only to be used on Saxos and Corsas with Carlos Fandango wide wheels......

Reply to
Al

Yes it's legal, but it looks utterly stupid IMO.

Reply to
James Sweet

And I was thinking about putting a set of these wheel covers on the steel rims (snow tires) :-( It would match the neon string lights under the car and NOS stickers. The big chrome "coffee can" tail pipe should be coming soon - NOT!

Reply to
ma_twain