How to disable headlight Wipers on 9-3 TiD y2000

when I clean my windshield all the wipers start, but they all stop after 3 wipes excepted one ! the one from the left headlight, it only does stop after a long time (about 20 minutes later)

Do you know a way to fix that ? even temporarely, by removing a fuse, unplugging a connectors ?

many thanks for your help.

Pascal

Reply to
Pascal B.

There is probably something wrong with the short-circuit connection. For the 9-3 I don't know the details but most other Saab wipers have an end-stop short circuit that is activated when the wiper interval time is reached. The 9000 wipers have a quite frequent error here as they very often stop in a vertical position insted of at the resting position.

Reply to
th